This Data Protection Training, delivered by Onyx Support, will provide you with the extensive knowledge and skills to safeguard personal data.
Onyx Support will navigate you through the following:
- What is Data Protection?
- Why the Data Protection laws were introduced
- Who is responsible for enforcing the Data Protection law
- Understand Data Protection terminology
- The Seven Core Principles of Data Protection and the consequences of non-compliance
- Lawful bases for processing
- The eight data subject rights and consequences of non-compliance
- Receiving and responding to a data subject request
- Constructing privacy information
- Types of special category data
- Special category data processing rules
- Covid-19 data